Sunday, January 18, 2009

scrapbooking Disney Soul Mate!

I have found my soul mate! No, not Rick and not a romantic soul mate of course. I'm talking about someone who understands me and my ways, my love of Disney and scrabooking, especially digital Disney scrapbooking. Her name is Brittney and she designs digital kits for Scrapmatters.com under the name Brit-tish Designs, most of which are Disney themed. She lives in CA . She visits Disneyland in CA on a regular basis and is a big of a fans as I am. Best of all, she runs a great blog brittishdesigns.blogspot.com on which she features 'show offs', as she calls them, of layouts other create with her kits. My Woddy layout might be featured on her sight next week! All those who send in layouts received a free gift most of the time. She also announces her new kits and along with buy one, get ones deals, sales and freebies! Go check out all the awesome Disney layouts people have sent in and download some freebie, but don't forget to leave her a message if you do! I'll be creating another layout tomorrow of next weeks 'show off'.

No comments: