Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy influence-a-child's-life Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends that are important in a child's life. If you influence a child's life, you are part of the community that helps raise them. Goodness knows I've been called mom by accident in the class room more times than I can account. So I happy to influence the life of all my students, Katie, Emma, Shannon, Riley, Drew and soon baby Parker!

Disney News: I rented Bedtime stories this weekend. It was cute, but there was too much Disney product placement. For example the kids in the movie were watching the Suite Life with Zack and Cody; also they put Buzz Lightyear in a space scene. I love when Disney puts little hints about other movie or Disney things in scene of new Disney movies, like in enchanted when Giselle looses her shoe as she is fighting the dragon and Prince Edward tries in on McDreamy's girlfriend and it fits. OK, too much Disneyana for you all I know.

Hannah Montana the movie was great. I loved the country music she sang and wish she'd sing more. Up will be out on May 29th in IMAX 3D only. 3D movie make Rick sick so if anyone wants to go with me let me know!

No comments: