Sunday, October 18, 2009

Give A Day Get A Disney Day

Would you give up a Saturday volunteering for a free day at Disney of your choosing? I know I would. Disney's new campaign Give A Day Get A Disney Day does exactly that. Starting Jan 1, 2010 you can sign up to volunteer in a community near you for a day. Then once you've completed your day of service, you get a free day at a Disney parks. Everyone can earn a day including children as long as they have an adult with them to volunteer. The Muppets are doing a great job getting the word out about this deal. The best part is you'll be able to use this day whenever you want. It's not tied into your birthday like last year (I missed out on that deal!). And if you can't use your day you can donate it to charity. Rick says we are not going to go for the next 5 year, but I'll wish and hope and volunteer anyway. You never know when the magic of Disney may move him. Here's the web site:http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day

See the Muppets commercial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JhXTA7vK08

No comments: