Saturday, April 10, 2010

You know you're a obsessed with Disney when.....


You know you're a obsessed with Disney when you're sister calls calls you in NH from the Morocco pavilion in Epcot to ask what time the Illumination fireworks begin? Of course, I knew. Ashley got the opportunity to go to Disney World for a student nursing conference. While she did go to most of the conference they didn't require her to attend anything. (I knew I should have become a nurse!) I am happy for her and could have really gone if I wanted to, but $1,000 for one weekend didn't seem worth it....until now. She spent Thursday in Epcot and today she'll be in Animal Kingdom, not to mention the beautiful Coronado Springs hotel she's staying at with the great pool. I'm trying to live vicariously through her, but it keeps turning into envy. She is the best sister ever....but only because she's bringing back two pairs of Mickey shoes slipper to replace our old holey ones! I'll post her pics as soon as I get some. For now here's one from when she traveled to Disney for my wedding. Have a magically time, Ash!

No comments: