Saturday, May 10, 2008

Job! I hope..

I looks like my job is safe since today is the last day pink slips can be handed out and I'm not in school. Of course I was told that pink slips have been hand delivered to teacher's homes before. Why, oh, why did I take the 'job I will like' road instead of 'job that pays what I'm worth' road?

Rick is home form St. Louis! He called me from the top of the St. Louis arch. I didn't even know you could go inside that thing. He had a great time. His boss said had he been thinking ahead he would have sent Rick on the Visa card convention to D.C. also. I think I can only handle one trip per year.

Disney News: I saw Iron Man last night. It features the Walt Disney Thearter in L.A. I was happy to see it!

1 comment:

Chantalita said...

Glad to hear your husband made it back safe and sound AND that you are keeping your job!! Whew.