Disney News: Disney has made an actual Wall e robot that move around on it's own and is roaming the streets of L.A. and Disneyland. http://www.screamscape.com
Saturday, May 24, 2008
23 days doesn't seem that long!
23 is short when you're counting down to Christmas vacation or the end of the trimester. However, 23 days seem torturous when you are spending it with 17 eight years old who think it's already summer. I serious don't remember the third grader being this misbehaved last year at this time. Of course the behavior I'm getting from this class now would be considered good behavior for last years class at any time during the year. Punishment and incentives don't work and according to a veteran teacher all I can do is 'become exhausted by the end of the day and pull your hair out'. Something to look forward to.
Disney News: Disney has made an actual Wall e robot that move around on it's own and is roaming the streets of L.A. and Disneyland. http://www.screamscape.com/html/wdw_-_hollywood_studios.htm I'm sure it won't be long till his tire treads are see in the streets of Disney world.
Disney News: Disney has made an actual Wall e robot that move around on it's own and is roaming the streets of L.A. and Disneyland. http://www.screamscape.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be glad you don't have my 8yr old in your class, he's quite a handful according to his teacher.
Post a Comment