Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Iowa shopping!








On Monday in Iowa we went to Archiver's. It's as big as A.C. Moore, but has only scrapbooking stuff. I've been wanting to visit one of these stores for years. I always saw the ads in Creating Keepsakes magazine, but there are only stores west of the Mississippi River. After spending a hour (and blowing my scrapbooking budget) I went next door to a creative toy shop, which had an adult door and a children's door. Then on to the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! While waiting for lunch, Marla looked up the Science Museum is Des Monies on her ipod touch (you'll notice a theme throughout the Iowa blogs) through the Wi-Fi next door at Panera. We decided to go to the 3 pm show where you could touch reptiles! We also saw an IMAX show and played in the exhibits. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Erika said...

that sounds like an awesome shopping day!! Can't wait to hear EVERYTHING about Archiver's!! Ooooo!