Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kleb is back in the hoooouuusse...nope I can't pull that off.

Well, my blast from the past continues. O.J. was convicted 13 years to the day that he was acquitted in the first trial. I remember being in Law class in my senior year of high school watching the verdict. Another parallel of high school.

On Thursday I took my students out to morning recess. There were some men from parks and rec working on our playground equipment I went up to one guy to see if the children should stay off the equipment. As I approached him, I notice he looked familiar. I thought I knew who it was but I couldn't believe it so I lift up my sunglasses in disbelief. He looked back at me and said, "I know!" as though I was staring a bit to long. It was Chris my very close friend from high school whom I had not seen in almost 10 years! He was like a brother to me. I had dream about seeing him before which is why I was so shocked. I gave him a big hug and said, "I MISS YOU!". His co-worker probably thought I was insane, but I don't care, it's Chris! If he thought he was going to get away with an 'I know' he was sadly mistaken. Anyway I showed him what needed to be fixed and we chatted about our lives for a bit. It was surreal to see him again. It truly made my day..week...month! I didn't realize there was such a big Chris-shaped hole in my life until I saw him again. Chris, if you did decided to visit my blog, even though we've 'grown up', seeing you took me straight back to high school and being that person again. The person who loves others no matter what they do and forgives. So really Kleb is back! Thanks!

Disney News: You now get into Disney free on your birthday! However Disney will not excuse you form work that day, DANG!

1 comment:

Chantalita said...

I am pretty sure that our KLEB never left. Perhaps it had a latent period...although I was never aware of it.