My sisters and I saw High School Musical 3 (HSM3) on Tuesday. Of course we loved it! The dancing, especially in the scene with Troy and Chad in the junk yard, was unbelievable! Kenny Ortega, director, is a wealth of talent! Sharpay's outfits were outrageous. We loved laughing at them. I hope to make it back for a second viewing, but not this weekend.
I spent a couple of hours in the ER being rehydrate and receiving anti-nausea medication yesterday. So you can imagine what the night before involved. I've never been so sick. Another teacher at school was out Monday-Wednesday with the same thing and made two trips to the hospital to be rehydrate. Rick was wonderful. He came home from work, took me to the Elliot, and fed me ice chips while I got an a liter of saline solution. My mom has the same thing the same time as me. Yesterday was the final moving day for Grandma and Grandpa and we were both out of commission. Dad really stepped up to the plate! I'm glad we got most of the moving done last weekend. I'm going to start wearing a medical mask to school!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing much better.
oh my god! I hope you're feeling better. That sounds like something horrible going around.
Post a Comment