Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pengins don't belong in Africa

Now I know this is Disney Dreams and thus I should not see anything but children's Disney movies. However, my love of penguins drew me to Madagascar 2. Unfortunately, the penguins were the only good things about the move, but worth the admission price. You can't beat the humor of playing Barry Manilow's "Copacabana" while flying the plane on a 'mission'. No one has learned the art of story telling quite like Disney though. Story bad; penguins hilarious! Wait for the DVD on Netflixs.

Meanwhile, HSM3 has been number 1 at the box office for 2 weeks. Disney will miss this money making brand now that it's winding down. I just hope Zac Efron can find roles that suit his voice.

Those of you who are interested in going to Disney next year should check out their travel sight. They are offer buy 4 nights, get 3 free! This is on vaule resorts and does include ticket through March. Disney know the economy is in the toilet and has to make it wroth while for people to travel down to Florida.

No comments: