I was a hero today. My class was sitting and waiting for P.E. to start. We watched the first grades practice overhand throws by trying to throw a beanie baby in a milk carton. A few went in. As the first grade teacher arrived to pick up her class, she and I were forced to try out our throwing skills, of which I have none. The first try we all missed. the P.E. teacher said, "Okay if one of us gets this one, we all go to Disney World,". I said, "Okay but I need the penguin beanie baby for good luck,". I grabbed it, we threw, and, by some miracle I made the shot from center court! My class lost it! You would have thought we REALLY WON a trip. I felt like I won a REALLY TRIP! For once in my life I was the P.E. class start!
Disney News: I saw HSM3 again yesterday. It's better the second time because I can sing along.
2 comments:
Yeah!! You rock!
Hee hee!! Awesome shot!
Post a Comment