Poor Maxi! She's someone else's baby now. She didn't pass inspection because of two senors that were setting off the check engine light even though there was nothing wrong with the engine or anything else. But I just couldn't justify spending $1000 needed to fix her when she's a 1997 and not starting well in the mornings. Luckily my grandpa is nice enough to let me use his car since he is not. When Penny (Rick's car) is paid off he's gonna get a new one and give Penny to me. I'm spoiled, I know. So I am driving the Buick Century which I call either Ned or the 'Old'mobile. However, driving Ned of the next 6 months or so will come with a BIG reward. Stay tuned for that announcement. Farewell Maxi, old friend! You'll be missed.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
R.I.P. Maxi
Poor Maxi! She's someone else's baby now. She didn't pass inspection because of two senors that were setting off the check engine light even though there was nothing wrong with the engine or anything else. But I just couldn't justify spending $1000 needed to fix her when she's a 1997 and not starting well in the mornings. Luckily my grandpa is nice enough to let me use his car since he is not. When Penny (Rick's car) is paid off he's gonna get a new one and give Penny to me. I'm spoiled, I know. So I am driving the Buick Century which I call either Ned or the 'Old'mobile. However, driving Ned of the next 6 months or so will come with a BIG reward. Stay tuned for that announcement. Farewell Maxi, old friend! You'll be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll miss her. Not as much as the blue flame, but we'll miss her.
She did get us to NKOTB safely... RIP Maxi
Post a Comment