Monday, February 16, 2009

computer killed the tradition scrapbooking star

Well, I have finished more layouts in the past 2 month digitally than I did all last year. So I think it's safe to say there's no going back. So I am selling some of my scrapbooking supplies. Now I am not selling everything right away (I'm not insane), but the things I don't think I'll use or have never used is going. I have listed the first item on e-bay to see how it sells. I will try to do a preview on my blog this week of the rest of the items. If someone wants something, make me an offer. Otherwise it's going on e-bay. Bigger items I'm consider selling is my Wishblade which was the quickcut shiloette. I got a brand new one form the company because the broken one I bought from e-bay didn't work. I think I've used it twice. It may only work with Microsoft no macs just to warn you. If you really want one I could be convinced to sell it since all the money I raise will be for my DISNEY TRIP! Let me know.

Currently on ebay: item 290296788498

Disney News: High school Musical 3 comes out on DVD tomorrow. I, of course, have found the best deal. If you buy HSM3 on DVD or blurray you get a $10 target gift card! I will be getting the $22.99 deluxe edition with digital copy for your computer and ipod, DVD and bonus material.

1 comment:

MIMOM2 said...

I completely agree :) Here's to digital scrapbooking!