

I've been sick over a week now. I honestly hope it's a sinus infection so at least I can treat it. But what else can a teacher expect of a vacation? I did get to go to lunch with my best friends Chantal who I usually only see at Christmas. Twice a year is quite the treat! She was here taking the bar for MA. I hope she passes and moves back, but, as I said to her, I won't get too excited because she never stays in one place for very long. Yet she remains my closest friend, who always knows exactly how I feel and what I'm talking about. She saves me thousands in therapy bills!
FYI, I may lose my job yet again this year. I teach because..... If anyone hears of a teaching job let me know! Thanks.
Here's my latest layout. It's becoming easier and easier to scrapbook digitally. I don't have to order special size photos or print out my journaling and then put it on my page. I can also change the color of my papers and embellishment. I don't see myself going back to tradition paper.
1 comment:
feeling better yet?
Post a Comment