Sunday, April 19, 2009

HEAVEN!


Today was 90 days out from our first day of Disney which meant I could called to book reservations at the restaurants. Now the hardest meal to get is breakfast at Cinderella's Royal table in the castle. The best part about this meal is that if you get a reservation before 9 am, you'll basically be walking down Main Strett USA toward the castle all by yourself. For a scrapbooker like me, that's heaven. It took me three trips to Disney, but I have a reservation at 8:25 am the first morning we are there! That will leave lots of time for pictures! I had to call first thing at 7 am this morning to get such a great spot, but it'll be worth it. Just think no random people in your castle shot, no kids climbing on Walt's statue, no balloon vendors blocking your shot: HEAVEN! I'm more excited about the pictures than the meal.

Here's the lastest Disney page!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Woohoo! That is so awesome. Disney (almost) to yourself!!