My friend Chantal did a random thought blog ans since I have nothing exciting to say, I decided to do one also:
1. On Friday I saw one of my beloved female Mallard duck dead on Hooksett road at the turn off for Granite Hill (my house). I knew she was one of mine and cried all the way to work. Cried like a baby...make-up running off my face and everything. Yet 2 weeks ago a co-worker from State Farm passed away and not a tear was shed. I liked him a bunch and felt bad for his family, but nothing, nadad. For a duck, 15 minutes of tears. There's something wrong with me.
2. My husband was one of two husband that came to the Dance Gala at school for the kids and their families. He even bought a carnation for me form the PTA on the way in! All the teacher were jealous. I love him bunches. I am a lucky girl!
3. It's spring. We've already fired up the BBQ. Yum!
4. You know how your mother said, 'Your sister will be your best friend when your older,'. She was right, damn it. My mother didn't even have a sister so how did she know?
5. 48 days left of school! I can't even believe it. It's good and bad. I have so much to do!
Happy Easter!
Disney News: Hannah Montana: The Movie opens this weekend. I already have my tickets!
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the duck. Sad about your co-worker too. Seems I cry more when movie characters die than when people in my life die. It isn't that I care less about the people in my life...it is just that in real life, it takes a while to accept it as reality.
Post a Comment