So another school year has come to an end. Rick asked, "Are you happy or sad?" "Neither" I replied. I had a nice class and I'm happy to see them ready for third grade and move on....I'm excited for some to MOVE ON more than others. Last year I was sad. I really connected to my class. Third grade...SEE YA!!! Of course I'm moving again this year. But I don't know where. It could be to another room or another school. I won't know until July 31st. I've adopted a 'whatever' attitude towards it all. I have a job, I don't have to move anything until August and I can't stop anything of this from happening so whatever. You can't fight change! Besides I have bigger things happening...
3 weeks until Disney! I can't believe it! I booked some spa treatments at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. I am renting a car....sorry a CONVERTIBLE to drive to Celebration, FL. This town was developed by Disney back in 1996. Disney no longer runs it. However, magical touches still remain such as snow falling every night downtown from Thanksgiving until Christmas (no shoveling required) and bird sounds piped in. It is the closest town to Disney property since it once was Disney property. Sounds like my kind of town doesn't it? This is really a fact finding mission to check out the town and houses and see if I would really want to live there. Rick says he's not coming because he doesn't want to encourage the living in Florida thing. Like I need encouragement! I'll take pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment