Friday, June 26, 2009

You are not alone. I am here with you.

I am having a bit of trouble with Michael Jackson's death. Was a big fan? Nope. Do I think he did the awful things to children he was accused of? I don't know. The trouble I have is how a person who was so clearly in pain and in need of help created such wonderful music and dance. His talent can not be denied. It's God given. Do true genius come from pain? Kurt Cobain, Princess Diana, Elvis....all had a talent and were geniuses, all were in great pain. Though the second half of his life was a freak show, Michael Jackson never stood a chance at life. Why am I so interested? I see young Michael's every day at school. Kids that don't have a chance not matter how hard they try, There's nothing you can do to save them even though you put your every waking thought and action into helping him or her. Hugs your kids tonight and let them know how good they have it. RIP Michael.

No comments: