I promise to finish blogging about my trip....someday. I am busy moving things out of my old classroom and into my new classroom, which as less storage, one bulletin board and is on the third floor which makes it unbearably hot this week. Change is good, moving is fun, change is good. I've decided to decorate the bare concrete walls with Disney characters. I'm not sure how, but I'm thinking window clings. I've gotta cheer that room (and myself) up somehow. I hope the third grades don't eat me alive. How do I only have 1 1/2 weeks left of summer?
Mallory's wedding was this weekend. She looked beautiful. Everything went smoothly. It was hot! Rick and I were in charge of the grandparents. Grandpa was in usual slowski mode which was as expected. Gram took her third Ritalin of the day. Ritalin calms ADHD children down but it does the exact opposite to adults. So Speed Gonzalez was running around with her walker going here and there and wanting to talk with this person and that. There's me running to catch up and trying to convince her to take it easy. I was exhausted! No more drugs for her.
In keeping with the name of this blog, I am going to give you a quote from a Disney movie. First one to name it will get a mention on my next post. Here we go!
"Somebody needs to nail that girls fin's to the floor!" -???????
Also I am start Disney Friday nights. I will be watching a Disney movie every Friday at 7 pm. Everyone and their little folk are invited to watch with me. If you bring your own meat, I'll BBQ and provide drinks and chips. Just let me know if you're coming ahead of time. This Friday's movie will be Mulan.
By the way, Erika won my Where in Walt Disney World is Kristi? guessing game on Facebook. I am very impressed because I've known Erika for about 6 years and in that time she's never been to Disney World. WAY TO GO ERIKA!
3 comments:
I really love her veil.
CONGRATULATIONS MALLORY!!! I had no idea. She looks beautiful. I hope it all went well. Good job keeping control of grandparents.
Little Mermaid 1989....
Post a Comment