Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Biggest Disney fan is ....

I just read on another Disney blog that someone else was named the biggest Disney fan in a contest and won a free trip. Now I like this person and listen to him on another Disney fans podcast, but he himself said he doesn't feel like the biggest Disney fan.....and he's right. So I'll be returning to the purpose of this blog and giving only short updated about my life. As you can see life hasn't been terrible interesting lately anyway. On with the Disney Magic!

Disney recently held it's D23 (Disney's official fanclub, which I am a member of) expo in CA. There were many, many announcement and surprises. One of the biggest was the expansion of Fantasy Land in WDW. Toontown will be removed to make way for a princess land complete with villages that look just like the princess villages and homes in the movies. More information was given about Carsland being built in Disneyland for opening in 2012. Some of the surprises were all the celebrities on hand such as Tim Burton, directors of the new live version of Alice in wonderland, Nicholas Cage announcing a National Treasure 3 and the best and biggest of all, Johnny Depp in character as Captain Jack Sparrow announcing Pirates 4. For the first time the Disney legends ceremony was held in public. Betty White, former Golden Girl, and Robin Williams, the Genie in Aladdin, were inducted as legends. For full coverage visit http://d23.disney.go.com

My life: School- busy lovelife- wonderful family-still waiting for professional wedding pictures , Mallory Justine! digital scrapbooking - learning more every day

Disney quote: "I like to wave at them(opportunities to do the right thing) as they pass by." - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbeans, Dead Man's Chest

No comments: