High School Colors- Blue and White
High School Mascot- a knight
Did you date anyone from your school? Ummm, Mike Cote for like a week. That was it. I did chase the boys though. First Brad then 3 years of Adam. Ahhhhh, Adam!
What kind of car did you drive? I dove an '83 Chevette which we all called the blue flame. Crank windows, no A/C or power steering and it burned oil like it was going out of style (thus the blue smoke out the tail pipe and the nickname).
It's Friday night where are you? Junior and Senior year I was at parties, church dances, or hangin' out with Chantal, Chris, Ethan, and other friends.
Were you a party animal? Not according to the other kids at school. drinking=partying at West.
Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so but I was boy crazy
Were you in band, orchestra, choir, or any other group? Choir all four years.
Were you in any clubs? Nope unless working at Clark's farm was a club considering all the girls who worked there went to West, including Chantal. Yes, she and I did almost everything together!
Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Seeing as I got naousious when I went past the Principal's office, I'll have to go with no.
Can you still sing the fight song? There is a school song, but it was by no means a fight song. I can sing it because the choir had to memorize it.
Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Lubelysck - Law. He was every one's favorite who had him.
Where did you sit during lunch? Freshman year - with Kirsten, Danielle, Dianne and a host of others. Most other lunches are a blur except Senior year I had 3 lunches. One with Chantal and crew, one with Chris, Brandon, Vince and others and I can't remember the other one.
Who did you go to Homecoming with? We didn't have homecoming.
Who did you go to Prom with? Brandon and John.
If you could go back and re-do high school would you? Just Senior year!!
What do you remember about Graduation? I have to copy Chantal on this one. <
Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion, or if you already went what was it like? I happened. They wanted big amounts of money to go. I was all set.
1 comment:
I just randomly came to check on you today and what fun .. a high school memory day. That was fun. What is Chantal's blog.. I would love to catch up with her as well. I hope your Grandpa is doing better. It is so hard to watch your family suffer and have nothing that you can really do to relieve the pain.
Post a Comment