Monday, September 29, 2008

La la la la la Last Night!


Well, I finally got to see the New Kids on the Block in concert. Even though they've been gone 15 years, I felt like no time had passed....literally! There were girls there who has saved their NKOTB gear from 15-20 years ago and were wearing the T-shirt, pins, hat, sweaters and all. Some girls even dressed up in other 80/90s outfits with strup pants, crimped hair and leg warmers. Christina and I felt like we traveled back in time. Except this time around all these Block heads could drink! 30 year old with alochol who think they are 15 again. Bad combo! While our concert mates were scary and loud, we still had an awesome time. I never thought I'd get the chance to see these boys in concert again. And I got to down the hand wave thing during Hangin' Tough. My life is now complete! Thanks for getting such awesome seats, Tiner!


2 comments:

Christina said...

What a night to remember! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Erika said...

"Block"heads!!! Bwahahahahaaaaaa! That cracked me up.