Saturday, September 13, 2008

Not another test!

Grandpa's still on the mend. School has started and it seems to be a calm class who listens (so far). That's something new and different.

Some of you may remember my post when I was on myspace.com about the movie Evan Almighty. In it the wife of Evan, who is the mom from Gilmore Girls, asks that her family become closer. In response God (Morgan Freeman) challenges their family with building an ark and the neighborhood thinks they are crazy so she gives up. I like this idea of earning things you asks for through being tested. I haven't have many big tests in my life and never claim to have the huge tests that others do, but it makes me appreciate the little things I do go through. I'm proud of myself for coming out the other side with integrity and dignity intact. I didn't stoop to levels of hurting others or saying negative things. Being positive and only taking in positive things helped me handle the situation with a higher standard than others and set an example for others around me. What did I gain? Financial security for my grandparents. It's a war that I don't think is over, but it is worth the fight.

Disney News: 2 singles have been released from High School Musical 3's soundtrack! See the movie Oct 23!

1 comment:

Chantalita said...

I hope your grandfather continues to mend.