Sunday, September 14, 2008

True family spirit!

I found this blog through a link at Chantal's website. This is the true example of family. This is how people react in a crisis. I grew up in the Mormon faith. These are people truly understand how to honor and live by the beliefs they study and talk about daily. This is the type of reaction I hoped for from my extended family in Utah and the type of reaction I received from my family and friends here when Grandpa fell again and all financial resources needed to be saved. This family embodies the Mormon religion as far as I am concerned. This is what families are all about. I wish more people (especially those who I have to deal with) would realize that. Please donate to this cause if you can. Christian and Stephanie seem like very special people!

http://blog.cjanerun.com/search?updated-max=2008-08-25T09%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=20

1 comment:

MIMOM2 said...

Tomorrow is the Benefit Sale for this Family on Etsy.