Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's a good thing I just came back form Disney.

I was told today that I will be teaching third grade, not second, at a different school in Manchester. Apparently the $3 million in stimulus money the city 'found' to rehire teachers is going to be 'held on to' until January, you know, when it's really needed. I kinda knew it was coming and, yes, at least I still have a job. What other job do you know of where they get to change the place where you work, who you work with and under and what your work will detail all at once and not pay you a penny more for it. Oh and you have to move yourself! This ends our gripe session. I've heard good things about my new school and look forward to working there. No one likes change, but it is probably time for yet another one for me. What would a new school year be without moving my entire classroom? (still not gripping) :)

I need a day to digest all this new info. I think I'd like to be transferred back to Disney. Why do I let him convince me to get back on the plane every time? More Disney tomorrow!

No comments: