Saturday, July 4, 2009

My familiar friend


I haven't written about Disney in a while so I thought I'd tell a story. Two days after graduating high school I had to start college at BYU in Provo, UT. I was so excited to start the second part of my life. Excitement soon turning to a serve bout of home sickness. I felt I was all by myself even thought my best friend and her mom lived walking distance away. As I was wandering through campus one day I found a little craft shop. There on a shelf with a familiar figure. It was a Mickey Mouse punch (seen above)! I immediately bought it and felt a little better. I ended up leaving BYU and flying home, but I feel good knowing that my childhood (and adult) friend always shows up in times of need!

Disney News: I will be landing at Orlando Airport this time 2 weeks from now!

No comments: