Week one of vacation is over. It was busy mostly with fun things I've been waiting to do all school year. I made 2 scrapbook layouts, cleaned my closet and read some books. I had time to savor the finer things in life such as fresh lemon slices in water. It taste just as good as soda or juice....but not as good as a fresh cup of milk (yum). Okay so lemon is more a smaller than finer thing in life. I am just glad to have the time to savor things that make me happy. Speaking of happy: 1 week and 5 days until Disney!
Disney News: A Cast Member (CM) of WDW was killed today when one monorail car slammed into the back of another. Only six passengers were on board and none where hurt. Disney has a safety system that should have kept this from happening. They test it every day and do maintenance on the monorail trains every other day. The monorail is closed as of now and I am sure Disney will be doing a full investigation. This is the first death in monorails history. My thoughts are with the CM's family members and the CM at WDW.
No comments:
Post a Comment