Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where in the (Disney) world is Kristi?


9 more days! I am starting to pack seeing as I will be in a grad class from 9-3 all next week. I bought new luggage because I needed it and because it's Disney! I had Mickey and my initials put on a suit case, carry on, messenger bag and toiletry bag....also on a lunch box not for the trip obviously. Yeah, if you need something and Disney can provide it, why not?

I have figured out how to post pictures directly form my phone to facebook. My friend's daughter inspired me to figure it out so she could play where in the (Disney) world is Kristi. She started the games when she went to Disney in April and her group would post pictures. So Thanks Shanns and enjoy everyone. The game begins next Saturday. Maybe I'll give out a Disney prize for the most correct answers! Anything to buy Disney merchandise!

2 comments:

Karhopp said...

Love the luggage - the red is so pretty! But I have to ask, when did you get a daughter????

kleb111 said...

LOL! Opps! I fixed it. Thanks!