
That's right, I AM GOING TO DISNEY! Okay we're going to Disney. It's my wonderful husband who makes Disney possible. We are not booking until April for July 5-11. Yes it's torture to wait, but at least we are going. I thought that door was slammed once I had to sell Maxi and all extra money would go toward buying a new car, which is true, but if I can stand driving my grandpa's car, whom I've named Ned, for the next six months than we'll have the money to go. If that is the case, than I can drive Ned till the end of time! So, more details to come. Here's a pic from our 2007 trip (I should probably finish scrapbooking that one before I leave for the next trip).
1 comment:
WAAAHOOOOOOO!!! Glad to hear you'll be going back to your true home. :)
Post a Comment