Grandpa will not be leaving rehab until May 3rd now. He just not independent enough yet. He'll get there!
It's grilling season! Rick and I love the grill. It's the best decision we (I) ever made. I bought a dozen of the most delicious looking ears of corn yesterday at Shaw's. God love corn!
I am thoroughly enjoying my vacation weather. It was snowing less than a month ago and now 86 degrees! I hate winter as much as I love summer.
Resume and cover letter writing is another thing I despise! Yet budget cuts require me to look for a new job. I'd rather do a vlog about why I am a great teacher. It's didn't work for CMO, but it was a lot more fun and interesting.
Disney News: High School Musical 3 is now in production. Rumor has it that it will be in the movie theater instead of the Disney channel. I heart Troy! HEHE
No comments:
Post a Comment