Disney news: It is Animal Kingdoms 10 year anniversary this month! We were there 1 year ago on this very day! A mobile little palm tree actually talked to us specifically. He liked Rick's hat. Just a little Disney magic that you never saw coming!
As some of you know, I have followed in the footsteps of my good friend Erika and become a super saver. I clip coupons, buy when there is a discount and hate paying full price (I've always hated that). This week I got two really good deals. First I order home delivery of the Sunday paper only so I could have my Sunday coupons delivered right to my door. Usually the paper is $1.75. I'm getting $16 weeks of the paper for $16 dollars! You can do the math on the savings. The best part is I don't have to take a shower and run to the store to get the paper just to come back home and cut my coupons. Second I switched my prescription to CVS and as a first time customers I get $25 to spend there! Know if I could only figure out how to save money on saving money?
No comments:
Post a Comment