Disney News: The Travel Channel is showing a series called the Season of Disney. Apparent it started Friday, April 11th at 9 pm and a show aired every Friday with the last show being this Friday, May 2nd at 9pm. I just caught Samantha Brown's Disney Favs. I love Sam B.
Had a nice and needed visit with the crop girls yesterday. Miss Christina helped me get invitations done! It's Super Saving Sunday and there was my paper with coupons and all right on my door step this morning. I love things that come to your door step like pizza, UPS and Fed Ex packages and the newspaper. I spent only .98 and earned $5 in CVS bucks today and got 2 bottles of all detergent, mascara, a razor and 2 deodorant. Not to bad for a yuck deal week. I'm off to do the laundry!
1 comment:
I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!! So much easier to navigate than My Space (and much prettier, too!)
You did awesome on your CVS deal. I also did the All detergent, and got 1 Soleil razor and 2 refill packs. Spent zero on the razors, got 9 ECB back, and I paid (at a different store) 3.49 out of pocket for the detergents, I figured that was okay. Not bad!
Post a Comment