While some of my blogs will be about Disney, most will be about my life....which revolves around Disney. Although in the last couple of weeks it's been all about Grandpa and Gram. Grandpa broke his leg 2 weeks ago and has been in CMC rehab since. We are hoping he gets out this Saturday. Yesterday he walked with his walker for a while. A good sign but is it good enough to skip a nursing home for extra rehab and go straight home? We'll find out as soon as today! While taking some time off to look after grandpa, the mayor decided to cut $7 million from the school budget which meant cutting my job! I'll probably get it back once the budget is settled, but until then I'm on the job hunt. Of course almost all the job fairs were done and over in March. So once again I'm sending out resumes through the mail. Boy this feels like dejavu! I'm not overly concerned about it. I'm just glad Grandpa's on the mend!
Disney news: Wall.e will be out in theaters on my very last day of school, June 27th. This is the last in a group of movie ideas from Pixar that included Toy Story, Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life and Finding Nemo so how could you go wrong? It's has a great environmental message and a cute robot love story. I expect it will be more comical and endearing than Ratatouille. In my heart there's only room for one lovable rodent!
1 comment:
O'k, now I really have nothing nice to say about the mayor. He needs to be voted out. I don't even live there and I have a dozen reasons why he should not be in office!!
Oh, and welcome to the blogging world!!
Post a Comment